Best Fare Finder
Want to find the cheapest train tickets? Our best fare finder is quick and easy to use and can help you save money on train travel.
Our record of finding customers cheap train tickets speaks for itself. Our best fare finder has found cheap train tickets for our customers on over 60% of journeys, with an average saving of 23%!
Our cheapest fare finder helps you save money by:
- Searching many different ticket combinations, including flexible and advance fares and single and return tickets using split ticketing to get the cheapest fares.
- Showing you the cheapest fare for your preferred time and travel dates.
- Highlighting split tickets and showing you the savings you can make.
- Showing slower trains when they find you a cheaper fare.
Not only can you find the cheapest tickets using our best fare finder tool, but below, you will find more tips to find cheap tickets.
How Does It Work?
Use our cheapest fare finder to find cheaper trains. You can make big savings on your journey with our booking engine by following the simple steps below:
1. Enter the dates and times of your trip.
2. Enter the departure and arrival station.
3. Enter the details of how many passengers are taking the journey.
4. Add your Railcard if you have one.
5. Book your journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the cheapest fare finder?
To use our cheapest fare finder, simply search for your desired departure time and date, where you want to depart from and arrive to, and tell us how many passengers there are. We will then show you the cheapest fares for your desired journey.